Role: Data Analyst – Ingestion
As a Data Analyst, you will focus on data acquisition, transformation, and load data into standardized analytic solutions on Crowe Digital Audit Platform. You are to support various analytic and visualization based on accounting data such as General Ledger, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Financial Statement tie-out. Broadly looking at the popular data source systems and getting cleaner data using best practices and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Leverages data extraction tools and ETL skills to obtain data from various data systems across the industry
• Evaluate data quality using best practices
• Work with Financial Analysts to ensure data compatibility and bridge the gap of data and business needs based on GAAP
• Perform troubleshoot on all ETL processes and resolve issues effectively
• Facilitate consistent and timely communication with team members regarding tasks
• Monitor and support ETL processes and develop plans to capture and access all client data
• Creates technical documentation on all projects and processes
Technical Skills Requirements:
• Exposure to gathering Financial data using data acquisition tools and processes
• Eager to develop strong technical skills for technologies and applications to support data ETL and data models
• Willingness to learn new tools & improve data manipulation skill-set
• Commitment to providing consistent, high quality results to audit teams
• Ability to multi-task and supervise other staff.
• Exposure to data acquisition tools such as Validis, Inflo, Etc.
• Exposure to data preparation tools such as Alteryx, ACL, Power Query, SQL script, Etc
• Knowledge of relational databases design
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Arts
• Diploma in Data processing or equivalent
Antwak Data Engineer Program: LIVE online Data Engineering course covering Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Processing, Big Data & Hadoop, Advanced SQL, Data Visualization & many more –
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here