Role: Big Data Engineers
- Experience in working on Hadoop Distribution, good understanding of core concepts and best practices.
- Good experience in building/tuning Spark pipelines in Scala/Python.
- Good experience in writing complex Hive queries to derive business critical insights.
- Good Programming experience with Java or Python or Scala or Pyspark or SQL.
- Understanding of Data Lake vs Data Warehousing concepts.
- Experience in NoSQL Technologies – MongoDB, Dynamo DB.
- Good to have Experience with AWS Cloud, exposure to Lambda/EMR/Kinesis.
spark, hive, kafka, mapreduce, java, python, pyspark, hadoop, cloudRole:
- Design and implement solutions for problems arising out of large-scale data processing.
- Attend/drive various architectural, design and status calls with multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure end-to-end ownership of all tasks being aligned.
- Design, build & maintain efficient, reusable & reliable code .
- Test implementation, troubleshoot & correct problems.
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
- Ensure high quality software development with complete documentation and traceability.
- Fulfil organizational responsibilities (sharing knowledge & experience with other teams / groups).
- Conduct technical training(s)/session(s), write whitepapers/ case studies / blogs etc.
Antwak Data Engineer Program: LIVE online Data Engineering course covering Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Processing, Big Data & Hadoop, Advanced SQL, Data Visualization & many more –
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here