Role: Security Engineer – Technology Risk – SIRT
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for an individual with 4-8 years of relevant experience who wants to grow in the cyber security space for our global Regulatory & Controls team within Technology Risk to be based in Bengaluru. The successful candidate will ideally possess: § Experience in operating, Identity and Access Management program and processes in a complex and diverse global multi-technology environment§ Experience with industry standard identity and access management tools, techniques and practices§ The motivation to assist driving, enhancing and contributing to continual improvement of the firm’s Risk and control operations programUnderstanding of logical security controls such as provisioning, transfers leavers, recertification and SegegrationOfDuties (SoD)
- Plan, execute and support various identity and access management program initiatives
- Drive adoption of identity and access management controls
- Implement measures to ensure identity and access management controls are implemented and are operating effectively
- Develop scalable processes and procedures that enable an efficient risk management
- Work with internal clients on identity and access management requirements
- Work with global stakeholders to execute application access recertification requirements
- Identify tool improvements and work with engineering team for the implementation of the changes
Technical/ Functional Skills
- Strong knowledge of identity & access management concepts and practices
- Experience in Data Analytics tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience with advanced Microsoft excel functionalities
- Understanding of one or more relational database e.g SQL
- Understanding of Active Directory, LDAP concepts
- Experience in working with Identity Management applications such as SailPoint, CyberArk, Beyond Trust will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working as part of a global team.
- A passion for, and deep understanding of, the technical aspects of information security with particular focus on identify and access management
- Strong knowledge of ITGC controls, specifically logical security controls, processes and methodologies
Antwak Cybersecurity Program: A LIVE Cybersecurity online course where you will learn Cloud Security, Network Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Incident Management & many more from top professionals and get endorsed by them .
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here