Role: Digital Marketing Executive – Website and Social
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our websites and social media channels. You will employ strategies like SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and content marketing to ensure that our brands, solutions and business are always visible to the digital customer.
- Implement website and social media channel design and content
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Make proactive improvements to digital channels for a seamless user experience
- Assess website and social media metrics, maintain monthly reports, and implement solutions to increase digital traffic
- Be up to date with the latest advances in web technologies and language specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- A sound portfolio with relevant examples and links of all websites, apps, and prototypes created by the candidate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing websites on WordPress.
- Experience in working with a digital marketing team or similar environment
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Good grasp of UI/UX requirements and design
- Basic SEO Management
- Basic social media management
- Basic content writing
- Self-motivated, with ability to handle pressure in a dynamic environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient in English – strong verbal and written communication
Antwak Digital Marketing Program: A LIVE Digital Marketing online course where you will learn Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Strategy, Market Research & many more from top professionals and get endorsed by them –
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Digital Marketing here