Role: Cyber Security Analyst
This position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Cybersecurity Assurance program within Visa Inc. This role ensures the effectiveness of IT general controls and automated application controls, by managing control owners within the IT community with control design, standards and opportunities for control efficiencies. The incumbent will work with IT development and technical staff, as well as internal and external auditors. Areas of focus include systems development, security, assurance, computer operations and application controls. IT compliance activities include providing oversight and managing the ongoing execution of key controls; assurance, assessing, tracking and reporting of control deficiencies and remediation activities.
The candidate will participate in developing and maintaining the compliance management process and strategy.
•Record and track Cyber Security Vulnerabilities and Control gaps and drive them towards closure.
•Assist the GRC Assurance team in driving the operational effectiveness of various compliance programs
•Develops, monitor, report, escalate and remediate IT risk and compliance related issues.
•Create, monitor data points generating monthly, quarterly dashboards, metrics, and reporting
•Work and collaborate with business partners to improve the overall compliance for their verticals.
•Work with cross-functional teams in performing reviews and tests of IT internal controls to ensure that existing IT systems are operating as designed and that they contain adequate controls.
•Directs IT functional teams in the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of control processes, documentation and compliance routines.
• Advises IT and business executives on the status of security findings, technology risks and compliance issues based on assessment results and information from various discovery sources, monitoring and control systems.
• Interface with both internal and external audits, federal and state examinations. Possesses detailed knowledge of industry regulatory environment and risk management practices.
• Hands on experience, working knowledge in one of the Programming Languages like ASP.NET, Java, with hands-on scripting knowledge
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Extensive and current experience in identification of risk and compliance
• Demonstrate broad security knowledge across common industry security policy bodies. These may include ISO, NIST, COSO, COBIT, PCI, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE16, and others
• Advanced MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Database
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
Antwak Cybersecurity Program: A LIVE Cybersecurity online course where you will learn Cloud Security, Network Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Incident Management & many more from top professionals and get endorsed by them .
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here