Role: Data Analyst
Hello, Truecaller is calling you from India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 280 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of +200 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at Business Enterprise are building and scaling Truecaller’s enterprise business globally and focusing markets across direct and channel based engagements, Providing solution for business communication on mobile in an efficient, trusted and frictionless manner both for the end user and the businesses by leveraging the power of Truecaller platform
As a Data Analyst you will help create extensive dashboards for the team and the organisation to leverage while determining the direction of the product, publish insights for the organisation, and will also help occasionally with data collection.
Your primary focus will be in data visualisation, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality use demographics and user interaction funnels. You will also focus on creating data pipelines to automate collection, cleaning and aggregation of data.
What do we expect from you
- 2-4 years of experience doing quantitative analysis.
- Expertise in querying languages:- SQL is a must, experience in Hive, Spark is a plus
- Expertise data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio etc.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good understanding of A/B experiments and hands-on experience is a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills & great communication skills.
What will you work on
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the data visualisation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products.
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends & opportunities.
- Inform, influence, support and execute product decisions.
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of products.
- Analyse massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights.
- Creating automated data-pipelines for collecting and aggregate user level data & carrying out ad hoc analysis on a requirement basis.
It would be great if you also have
- Prior experience working with product based startups
Antwak Data Engineer Program: LIVE online Data Engineering course covering Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Processing, Big Data & Hadoop, Advanced SQL, Data Visualization & many more –
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here