Role: Security Operations Analyst
Description and Requirements
As a security Operations Analyst, you will be a part of the operations wing of CyberSecurity team at BMC. The Cybersecurity team at BMC is responsible for securing BMC IT infrastructure and assets from unauthorized access and to ensure countermeasures are in place against any cyber-attacks.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible to provide Information Security Operations Center (ISOC) support on a 24x7x365 basis by shift work with rotation.
• You’ll monitor multiple security alert sources, eliminate false positives, based on impact and nature of the Security incident triage significant security events, and escalate according to the established procedures.
• Review automated daily security reports of key security controls, identify anomalies and, escalate critical security events to the appropriate stakeholders and follow-up as required.
Security Incident Response
• Conduct thorough investigative actions based on security events and remediate as dictated by standard operating procedures.
• Participate in all the phases of security incident response process, including detection, containment, eradication, and post-incident reporting.
• Record detailed Security Incident Response activities in the Case Management System.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Security Trainings/Certification (e.g. SANS, CDAC-DITISS)
• 1+ years of relevant experience
• Should be ready to work in 24×7 rotating shifts
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
• Motivation to identify and solve problems
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Antwak Cybersecurity Program: A LIVE Cybersecurity online course where you will learn Cloud Security, Network Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Incident Management & many more from top professionals and get endorsed by them .
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here