Role: Information Security Analyst
- Execute tests on RealPage applications using manual and automated security testing techniques and technologies on web, mobile, and other applications.
- Configure, update, and manage application scan policies and tools to ensure 100% coverage of scanning across RealPage web applications
- Engage with product teams to coordinate release cycles with teammates to ensure timely remediation on discovered issues
- Prioritize and Plan onboarding and scanning activities across RealPage applications and services
- Review existing security controls to make an informed risk decision on discovered issues
- Report and track remediation status to leadership and stakeholders
- Implement, track, and drive improvements on application scanning KPIs and SLAs
- Review compensating controls and evaluate issues to ensure they align to risk
- Development and implementation of automated solutions to address daily manual tasks
- Develop automation to streamline daily manual and repetitive tasks.
- Ensure all processes and outcomes align to applicable regulations and cybersecurity frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 4 years of experience in Information Security, Information Assurance and/or Cyber Security space. Additional relevant experience and professional certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience working with common web application security tools (e.g. Burp Suite, wappalyzer, kioptrix, nmap, nikto), and enterprise security tools (e.g. Appscan, Netsparker, Fortify, etc)
- Experience with DevOps methodologies and technologies
- Hands-on experience in application development
- Experience in the information security field designing and implementing enterprise security solutions.
- Deep and broad understanding related to security encompassing end point technologies, applications, application hosting, physical and virtual data center hosting.
- Experience with security practices such as security incident response and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide range of audiences including technologists, executives, business stakeholders and IT team members.
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Antwak Cybersecurity Program: A LIVE Cybersecurity online course where you will learn Cloud Security, Network Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Incident Management & many more from top professionals and get endorsed by them .
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here