Role: Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services 1
- Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Assess the risk level and perform the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
- Initiating of AML assessment folders on behalf of engagement teams.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (business/ risk management) until diligences are fully met.
- Report progress/ status of the AML completion process in the internal tool.
- Escalate issues to engagement teams and/or KYC Quality Reviewer and propose solutions/ alternatives.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and guidance.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues.
- Demonstrating leadership skills by providing on-the-job coaching and, at times, perform quality review the work of more junior colleagues.
- Encourage client facing staff to engage with the Central CDD Fin Crime Team.
Antwak Data Engineer Program: LIVE online Data Engineering course covering Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Processing, Big Data & Hadoop, Advanced SQL, Data Visualization & many more –
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here