Role: Data Analytics – Intern
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 1250+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Intern– Data Analytics in our team.
What you’ll do at Merkle|Sokrati?
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Analyze client data using EDA and provide actionable insights to improve processes and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Use data to create AI&ML models to solve complex business problems
- Provide support for ad hoc requests from the Business Users
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Support in creating PowerPoints, reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Complete a variety of atypical assignments
- Solve a range of straight forward problems
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
What we are looking for?
- Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills.
- Core data science/analytics knwolege.
- Hands-on experience of building statistical models like regression, decision tree, random forests and other AI/ML models is a must
- Experience using R, Python, SAS is mandatory.
- Ability to write SQL queries, doing cohort analysis, comparative analysis etc.
- Ability to lead own projects and work independently once given a direction.
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
- Experience of working on visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI etc.)
- Understanding about GA360/Adobe/Datorama/CDP/DMP etc.
Antwak Data Engineer Program: LIVE online Data Engineering course covering Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Processing, Big Data & Hadoop, Advanced SQL, Data Visualization & many more –
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here