Role: Analyst,Cyber Security
Major Responsibilities and Activities:
- Monitor computer networks and systems for threats and security breaches
- Participate in the day-to-day security operations monitoring and response for corporate and customer facing systems. Analyze, escalate, and respond to alerts in timely manner.
- Helps in Support and administration of security tools and platforms in diverse cloud-based and on-premises environments. Install, alter, and update Cyber security software &Hardware, Firewall, Endpoint Security
- Develop systems and processes for security best practices throughout the company
- Prepare reports on security incidents and changing responses
- Operate and Configuring Tools: CyberArk, EDR, O365 ATP, Armis, MFA, Conditional Access Policies.
- Regularly review Cyber Security products` announcements, advisories and create remediation plans and implement to mitigate associated risks. Maintain working knowledge of advanced Threat Landscape.
- Helps in driving the Vulnerability and Patch Management Program. Manage the vulnerability management program by reviewing vulnerability scans, interpreting results, coordinating remediation efforts, reporting status and metrics to demonstrate improvement.
- Collaborates with technical resources to ensure that appropriate Security controls are in place to comply with company Security policies.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in relevant technologies and their use in the industry, making recommendations when appropriate
- Deliver excellent customer service in answering internal client questions related to cybersecurity and cybersecurity awareness
- Assist team members as needed
- May be required to travel outside the State or country
- Available to work after hours and weekends as required
- May be required to transport equipment using personal vehicle between multiple facilities within assigned service area, as directed by Manager
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager
Antwak Cybersecurity Program: A LIVE Cybersecurity online course where you will learn Cloud Security, Network Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Incident Management & many more from top professionals and get endorsed by them .
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here