Role: Senior Consultant Specialist/Cybersecurity
The Cybersecurity Pen Test Senior Consultant job is responsible for operating as part of a global/regional team within Cybersecurity to define and implement an industry leading Cybersecurity Service that supersedes our constantly changing information security threats. This role is accountable for direct management of a team and/or managing regional relationships.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organizational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
- Delivery of the penetration testing schedule
- Act as the key point of contact for selected penetration testing vendor and process the Statement of Work
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure the availability of test environments
- Communicating test results with the application team and cyber remediation utility team
- Provide metrics and track service of external service providers
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Managing relationships with IT and business partners and vendors.
- Deliver to a schedule, prioritize conflicting tasks, and service occasional time-critical requests as required
- Support the penetration testing program globally across multiple business areas and regions/countries including vendor selection, scoping, planning, scheduling, conflict management, and stakeholder manager and reporting.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, status meetings, reviews, requirements and release planning, and other project related meetings.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, progress reporting, updates, milestones, metrics, financials, risks and issues.
- Produce timely and high-quality work.
- Organize and structure solutions to solve complex problems.
- Maintain data quality in the system of record for tracking pen test activities and outcomes
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here