Role: Data Quality Analyst
What We’ll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
A Data Analyst on the Data Management team will be tasked with various items related to analyzing, understanding, & validating data acquired via various acquisition methods. Additionally, this associate will be asked to collaborate closely with various teams to troubleshoot various data concerns via Agile Scrum Teams.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience with analyzing & validating data sets based off of requirements documents
- Analyze data in order to identify data quality issues & application deficiencies and review reports that assist in identifying the operational state of production applications.
- Investigate potential issues, conduct root-cause analysis, and work with cross-functional teams to establish a timely, and complete solution.
- Triage and escalate critical production issues to key development stakeholders when necessary.
- Ability to dig through large volumes of data to derive meaningful results
- Ability to work in Agile Team Environment & collaborate closely with various teams/associates
- Must have an good understanding of SQL & MS Excel
- Experience with managing & troubleshooting Web Crawlers
We’d Love to See
- Experience with:
- Cloud Services (Specifically AWS)
- Agile Central
- Innovative problem solver who can articulate various issues to all levels of the business.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects & confidence to report the outcome of these projects.
- Creative and Analytical Thinking
- Strong Problem Solving & Effective Communication Skills
Impact You’ll Make:
Additional Job Description
- Analyze big data sets for various business requirements such as viability of new data content for potential value add into our content portfolio; current products for additional customer usage and valuation; quality and trending of the production portfolio data elements.
- Own & review processes surrounding various daily/weekly/monthly data reports.
- Assist in development and expansion of various data quality programs and initiatives.
- Prepare and present analysis results to our various business partner stakeholders.
TransUnion Job TitleAnalyst, Enterprise Applications and Programming
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here