Role: Cybersecurity AMFP Queue Analyst Role
Info Sec Incident Response Specialist
The Info Security job supports the development, communication, implementation, enforcement and monitoring of security controls to protect the organization’s technology assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. Under close supervision, this job is responsible for monitoring computer security procedures and documents and maintaining IT security policies, procedures and testing results.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in the design, testing and implementation processes of secure operating systems, networks and databases for the organization.
- Performs basic risk assessments and executes tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Documents plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Documents computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Monitors use of data files and regulates access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Monitors current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Reviews violations of computer security procedures and alerts managers of issues that arise.
- No Experience Required
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Cybersecurity here