Role: Digital Marketing Intern
Age Limit : 30
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
What You will get by doing day-to-day responsibilities:-
- Learn and implementation of the basic foundation of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) OnPage/Off page SEO,
- Learn and implementation the process for creating new content & landing pages, Collaborate with digital marketing executive to learn and implement keyword research and competitive analysis
- write content such as titles, meta tags and create/update SEO copy across various owned brand websites,
- Create Graphics for social media marketing for various social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities and make a report accordingly
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To analyse online user behaviour, and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
Requirement For Digital Marketing Intern:-
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.
- Must have a zeal to research, learn and grow
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform under pressure
Why adopt the experiential learning style?
Well, because it is the only tool that provides teaches skills and develops competencies. It is also ‘live’ in nature thus providing real-time opportunities for failure and rectification. Moreover what gets amplified in the process is instincts and reflective habits. Revisiting your work to understand gaps and bridge them the next time. This was all about learning from one’s own experience. Let’s flip the coin now.
Antwak is an experiential learning platform that has 1000+ free, bite-sized professional learning courses in 15+ domains such as Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Data Engineering, User Experience, Sales&BD, Data Engineering, powered by 2,500+ experts from 500+ brands & corporates across 30+ countries.
About AntWak Premium Courses:
Antwak offers 16 week LIVE courses powered by industry’s top professionals. Antwak enables college students and early professionals to get trained on in-demand skills and accelerate their career in digital first domains at a fraction of costs of available alternatives.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Digital Marketing here