Role: Machine Learning Intern
The key responsibilities are to design and implement applications that will be integrated into our workflows.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide ML/DL solutions and build models for day to day information extraction for our Legal documents.
- Work will mainly focused on Natural Language Processing
- Working on end-to-end automation with regard to complex workflows.
- Metadata extraction from various kinds of documents submitted by our customers. These documents will be images (different formats and resolutions), and PDF (text and scanned images).
- Interactive voice bots that can understand what the customer needs and can respond back to them reducing the need for humans.
- Natural Language processing algorithms to extract data and to drive research workflows.
- Automated email responses to customers based on understanding their intent and query.
- Work collaboratively with Engineers and Applied Scientists to design and implement the team’s technical vision.
- Tools & Resources:
- Nature of Experience: Practical experience applying machine learning to computer vision tasks.
- Length of Experience: 0-2 years (Freshers with extraordinary academic projects).
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Have a proven understanding of computer vision and machine learning theory.
- Proven academic learning on Neural Networks, Learning machines, Linear Algebra and ability to understand the mathematical equations.
- Strong mathematical understanding of Machine and Deep learning models
- Candidates should be able to analyse and synthesize data both syntactically and semantically using NLP techniques through Neural Networks (RNN, LSTM, Bi-LSTM).
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Computer Vision (Image classification (CNNs) & Processing) and Natural Language Processing (Information extraction and classification.
- Must have the following Machine Learning skills: Probabilistic Learning (Naive Bayes, Conditional Random Fields), Neural Networks (CNN, RNN, LSTM, Bi-LSTM).
- Strong Understanding on language models
- Proficiency in Python(mandatory) and Scala will be ad add on
- Functional programming skills is mandatory
- Mandatory work knowledge in FrameWorks: TensorFlow/Pytorch(mandatory), Py-Spark(mandatory)
- AWS (S3 and Sagemaker Notebooks)
- Have vision and experience to make end-to-end Machine Learning Platform solutions.
- Proven experience working in product-driven environment building and shipping early-stage technologies.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here