Role: UI/UX Designer
- Extensive exposure to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator tools.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Proficient in HDR image editing.
- Major work in website and mobile app designing.
- Social Media post, Banners, Creative Images, Brochures, Stamping, Info-graphic Images, GIFs.
- Can gather knowledge And Research on ideas For Projects.
- Should develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company and website.
- Online design portfolio that showcases a clear understanding of design theory and production.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively, finding ways to increase speed through batch work or other means while delivering high quality outputs.
- Beneficial if knows to convert PSD to Html, CSS.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program UX Design here