Req ID: 34328
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets. Join us as UX Designer.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
– Work with product and client teams to understand the features being developed
– Visualize large data sets creatively and intuitively
– Standardize user experience across products
– Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
– Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
– Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
– Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
– Work with UI developers to implement attractive designs
– Convert design ideas into HTML prototypes
– Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Functional Skills :
– Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
– A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
– Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
– Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
– Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
– Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
– Understand product specifications and user psychology
– Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
– Strong portfolio of design projects
– Familiarity with interaction design and visualizing large data sets
– Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
– Problem-solving aptitude
– Analytical mind with a business acumen
– Excellent communication skills
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here