Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Support the local Business Grid Automation by focusing on defining and implementing marketing and sales strategies specifically aimed at developing into markets, segments, or other strategic areas not currently defined. Ensure the definition of the business plan,annual marketing plans, and marketing strategies according to budget.
- Contributes to local Business Grid Automation Group strategy definition and execution through the analysis and identification of new markets, segments, and/or product solutions. Analyzes customer needs for the portfolio, securing customer advantages and benefits as well as white spot analysis and connected strategies to penetrate the market. Develops and implements business strategies for newly defined areas in alignment with the Business Grid Automation Group strategy.
- Provides market intelligence analyses in support of the identification and development of new markets, segments, or solutions. Participates in internal workgroups in order to share know-how,
- processes and market information.
- Identifies, leads, or contributes to identification and acquisition opportunities to expand into the newly defined area. Collaborates with all related internal contacts to ensure alignment, efficiency, and effectiveness in the implementation of the commercial strategy.
- Coordinates product marketing launch development plans and ensures efficient and effective execution together with the Area and Regional Manager.
- Identifies partnership opportunities and participates in the definition of partnership agreements together with local Business Grid Automation. Participates in planning and implementation of customer events and trade shows.
- Ensures budget (volumes) and profitable growth targets are achieved in the respective countries and for all assigned Product Groups. Ensures achievement of targets on orders, net price variance (NPV), Net Promoter Score (NPS), etc.
Your background For Inside Sales
- A degree in Engineering.
- With more than 2 years of experience in sales position, we are looking for a persuasive and proactive profile.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of Marketing & Sales Strategy.
- Familiar with Grid Automation portfolio and Enterprise Software solutions will be highly evaluated. (Protection, Control, Scadas, EMS & Communication devices applied for industry or utilities)
- English, Spanish and Portuguese required.
- Work Place: Bogota or Buenos Aires.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry, and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage, and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint, and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental, and economic values, and is committed to powering well for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here