Data Engineer Cloud
About the job
About Accenture Strategy
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Role: Data Engineer Analyst
Location – Ahmedabad
Experience – 2- 6 years
- Connecting to Data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Required Processing/ Reporting/ Business Intelligence
- Designing data schemas/stores and data pipelines for storing and processing a different kind of structured and unstructured data sets like transaction data, review data, video feeds, process data, email data, social feed data, and many more
· Develop powerful data stories and visualization in the form of Dashboards
· Working closely with our backend engineering team to build a robust suite of libraries for extracting and manipulating data for our apps.
· Create libraries for data quality assurance and data sanity checks
- Experience with SQL, other relational databases, and other types of databases like NoSQL
- Hands-on experience in Data Warehousing concepts
- Strong problem solving and ETL capabilities
- Experience in data processing frameworks (Apache Spark preferable)
- Ability to design and write data workflows in any of the known workflow management engines (Airflow, Oozie, ADF Pipelines, Cloud Composer, etc)
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and proficiency in one of the Cloud offerings Aws, Azure, or GCP is must-have.
- Familiar with testing strategies
- BE/B.Tech or postgraduate degree in Computer Applications or IT backgrounds
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here