Small/Medium Business Sales Executive, Google Cloud
Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in selling Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) in the technology industry.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- In-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, understanding of public cloud and/or private cloud/hybrid cloud models, and a passion for Google Cloud products (Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform).
- Ability to speak credibly about PaaS and IaaS with a CxO audience.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Cloud Small and Medium-sized Business (SMB) team focus on working with small and medium-sized businesses — a critical segment that delivers a significant proportion of total business growth. As an SMB Account Executive, you’ll help to drive growth directly over the phone, and indirectly via our partners. By advocating for the innovative power of our products, you will bring opportunities through the full business cycle, while delivering the highest quality customer experience. You’ll bring Google’s portfolio into small and medium-sized companies around the world, and handle complex customers and stakeholder relationships with ease. As a member of the Google Cloud team, you’ll inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to free themselves from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers, and configuring networks by using Google’s array of Cloud platform products.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Responsibilities as Sales Executive
- Manage opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Work towards assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Work with our customer engineers and trusted Google Cloud partners as a critical member of the Sales team to maximize business results and cultivate opportunities with small and medium businesses.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here