About the job
The ideal candidate will involve in research, populate reports using Excel. The candidate is also responsible for writing basic queries using SQL, PostgreSQL or MySQL. Knowledge in PowerBI, SSRS is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Basic Database exposure \ development under any RDBMS, Ability to write basic Queries to support data projects.
- Intermediate skillset in excel, in using various function, Documentation skills.
- Create and maintain Excel worksheets, web tools to ensure accurate, centralized client data needs.
- Research and decide which data source is correct when two or more data sources have different information for the same data point.
- Perform quality assurance checks on data supplier.io and prepares for customer deliverables.
- Understand and collect data as per the requirements & ensure data process is configured according to customer requirements.
- Performs quality assurance audits on data results ensuring proper data formatting, data content, and customer requirements are met.
- Assist to map the data requirement s to existing data repository.
- Utilize various software packages and tools for collecting and reporting data.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to apply existing analytic methods and tailor to client needs.
- Must be an excellent team player, as well as be self-directed.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage communications up and down.
- Ensure confidentiality, timeliness, and accuracy in the analysis of all related data activities.
- Executes the data process, audits each step, and prepares data files, including Excel reports using formulas and templates.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving data issues identified by internal project managers and/or clients.
- Document client’s custom processes to ensure proper steps are executed during next scheduled data process.
- Document and share data product issues/errors with Data Management team and/or Product team to ensure proper resolution is identified and implemented.
- 2-4 Years work experience in data analysis.
- 2-4 years of experience in Excel, Using shortcuts and formula functions.
- 2-4-year Knowledge in any RDBMS – SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MYSQL
- 1-year Knowledge in any ETL/ Reporting tools is preferable.
- Power BI, Tableau, SSRS skillset is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and handle data.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good at conducting Internet Research.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent team player abilities with good interpersonal and behavior skills.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here