We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving complex problems, and whose work demonstrates strong design aptitude for enterprise-level product design. The successful candidate is someone who is excited by the opportunity to work with a globally distributed design team and can help grow and connect design projects across Nutanix’s worldwide offices.
The ideal candidate will,
- Understand enterprise problems with medium to high complexity and create simple and elegant user experiences.
- Successfully present concepts to key stakeholders and articulate the rationale for design decisions.
- Build consensus/convergence within the design team, engineering, product management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to design and execute research studies in the context of their design exercises.
- Ability to translate research insights into design solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute on simultaneous design-related activities.
- Showcases knowledge of design processes and understanding of the Eng Development processes.
- In the course of time, build a solid understanding of at least one product domain and develop a good reputation within the company in that domain.
- Ability to deliver advanced UX concepts, flows and wireframes.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience for web applications with a bachelor’s degree in design/ graphic design/ fine art/ computer science or related CS/design field.
- Passion for design, data visualization, telling customer stories and simplifying the complex problems.
- Strong working knowledge of latest wireframing/ design and prototyping tools.
- Familiar with user research techniques and usability testing (in-person and remote), user research, contextual inquiry, interviews, qualitative design analysis, and design thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and concisely towards building consensus.
- Interest in designing for enterprise software.
- Knowledge / experience is designing data visualizations.
Have working knowledge of accessibility guidelines and best practices.