ASSOCIATE DATA ENGINEER
Job ID 00000231074Date posted 04/11/2021Location Bengaluru, KarnatakaCompany
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team is currently looking for one Associate Data Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- The current position is expected to implement Data Orchestration -Data Transformation and Data integration using MS Azure services
- Data Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) are main responsibilities considering enterprise data management for data lakes and data warehouses
- MS Azure Data Engineer (MS Certified) is preferred
- Understand the product requirements and work on robust data platform on Azure cloud technologies
- Create reusable and scalable data pipelines
- Develop and deployment of new data platforms
- Use Azure data services for development of Big Data Platforms
- Creation of reusable components for rapid development of data platform
- Implement Azure Cloud data warehouses, Azure and No-SQL databases and hybrid data scenarios
- Manage Azure DevOps pipelines
- Develop batch processing, streaming and integration solutions
- Automate Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Manage source data access security
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Manage and enforce data policies and standards
- Monitor databases and data processing for a specified scenario
- Implement big data real-time processing and integration solutions
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- 5+ years of experience in Core Data Engineering is must
- Minimum 3 Years in Azure Data Engineering
- Very strong at SQL-PL SQL-Spark SQL
- Interaction with NoSQL Databases.
- Interaction with Event Hub, IoT Hub Databases
- Files Processing XML, CSV, Excel, Jason, etc. Formats
- Structured and Non-Structured Data processing
- Data ETL Capabilities
- Knowledge of Distributed Big Data Processing
- Data Warehouse and Data Lake Implementation experience in past.
- Interaction with REST APIs , Web Services
- Azure Databricks / Apache Spark Analytics Platform
- Azure Datafactory
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Knowledge of Docker.
- PowerBI / Tableau Analytics and create visualization.
- RDBMS – PostgreSQL
- NoSQL – Azure Cosmos DB
- Airline Operational data analysis experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Azure Data Engineer certification
- Experience in working with AGILE model
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years’ related work experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here