We are people who want to make a difference.
Everything we do starts with people. It’s what makes us different from all other car companies. If you share our belief in the power of people and our passion for human-centric innovation, you will thrive together with brilliant, like-minded colleagues who are committed to making a true difference?
What’s in it for you?
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to own a vehicle during one of most innovative times in the transportation industry. Volvo Cars is looking to redefine all aspects of the car eco-system including ownership, autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, sustainability and online shopping. User Experience as a discipline is a key part of Volvo Cars’ strategy and a newly formed UX organization will help gather insights about our user’s and redefine and elevate the users experience of Volvo’s products and Services.
We are now looking for a UX researcher to join our China UX team.
What you’ll do?
You will work with product teams, business stakeholders, engineers, and designers to provide insights that guide future digital products, conduct user tests on prototypes, and ultimately improve our digital shopping experiences and accelerate our online business. You will work within the UX organization along side designers, content strategists, and other researchers, and collaborate on a global scale.
You and your skills
• You are an experienced researcher with 3+ years in a research role at a consumer-focused company.
• You are confident, ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated.
• You are a team player with great ideas and passion for design.
• We think you have a degree in Psychology/Human Computer Interaction/ Design/ Social Science/ or a related field.
• You have experience with conducting online research for digital products and a strong understanding of how qualitative and quantitative research can guide interaction design and visual design.
• You thrive in a fast paced organization and recognize that communicating research and insights is as important as doing it.
• You are comfortable defining, planning, and conducting user research and deliver actionable insights to product and design teams.
• You are fluent in Mandarin and English and are comfortable to present your ideas and work to our global UX team.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
CNJob requisition ID: 49813
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program UX Design here