Data Engineer-Twitter Service
Who We Are
The Twitter Service organization provides meaningful and effective support and services to the Twitter community. We are on our way to becoming recognized as the best embodiment of a service-driven culture, placing customer needs at the center of operations as we actively listen and help. Our mission is to provide customer service so remarkable, it removes any barriers towards participating in the public conversation.
As a senior data engineer in the Twitter Service Tech team, you will build the infrastructure to support high quality and velocity decision-making in our operational workflows. You will define the way we collect and operationalize data, and build production pipelines for our machine learning models. As a senior member in the team, you will also be responsible for setting up machine learning pipelines and developing best practices. Your end product will be usable datasets that provide business value, pipelines that automate operational processes, and real-time tools that trigger manual review or auto actions. Your work will pave the way for an advanced support machinery used to serve customers.
What you will do
- Develop pipelines that productionize machine learning models and integrate with agent review tools
- Learn the complex customer operations in content moderation, and develop and maintain pipelines that automate or simply them
- Support your colleagues by reviewing code and designs.
- Diagnose and solve issues in our existing data pipelines and envision and build their successors.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s in CS or any other relevant fields
- Minimum of 1-3 years of working experience as a data engineer, preferably with machine learning experience
- Expertise with Python or Scala
- Experience with machine/deep learning algorithms (e.g. gradient boosting, CNNs, sequence models) and frameworks/libraries (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn)
- Advanced SQL skills, comfortable working with very large data sets
- Previous experience in computer vision and natural language processing
- Good communication skills and team player
Twitter serves the public conversation because conversation is a force for good in the world. The opportunity to help the world connect, debate, learn, and solve problems is what draws us to careers at Twitter, and it’s what keeps us here.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here