Machine Learning Engineer (NLP)
- 7th Floor, Krishe Sapphire, South Wing Hitech City Main Road, Madhapur Village., Hyderabad, Telangana, India
SwoopTalent offers our patented Talent Data as a Service Platform to the Fortune 500 as a multi-tenant, SaaS product. We use AI-powered algorithms, machine learning, and leading UX to automatically create and manage big data lakes for big companies. Our infrastructure processes terabytes of data daily and supports thousands of users. If you are excited about the future of data, AI, and ML then we are the team for you.
Our Engineering team is the heart and soul of SwoopTalent’s product portfolio. They develop the future of our product which is AI-driven and work on significant software engineering problems, often in self-directed teams. You will have the opportunity to closely work with the CEO and CTO and get to learn from their thought leadership, plus you have many opportunities to enhance your knowledge throughout your learning path.
- You will develop deep learning models for talent data and NLP processing on textual data
- Seasoned in feature selection and feature engineering
- Build scalable machine learning processes that operate over hundreds of millions of records, to develop NLP models and knowledge graphs that extract meaningful data
- You will work alongside our product engineering, infrastructure, and reliability teams to integrate your models with SwoopTalent’s data infrastructure.
- You will automate methods to test the performance and accuracy of your models.
- 2+ years of experience in prototyping, evaluating, and deploying production ML systems (NLP is a must)
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Hands-on experience working with deep learning frameworks like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Hands on knowledge NLP frameworks such as Gensim, Spacy, NLTK
- Experience in implementing NLP techniques like NER, Text classification, Doc2vec, Word2vec, n-grams, bag of words, topic modelling
- Experience in conducting research and conversion of underlying research methodologies into software solution
- Bonus points if you have experience with BERT, Transfer Learning
As well as the chance to build award winning products at SwoopTalent, we offer you generous & flexible leave plan, healthcare, team lunches, stock options, a fantastic team of colleagues & opportunity to work in self directed teams.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here