UI/UX Designer (Mumbai, India)
Cornerstone is seeking a UX Designer to join our Product Design Team in Mumbai/ Pune, India. If you have a passion for building cutting edge, highly visual, and interactive experiences, loves to collaborate with multidisciplinary development teams, and want to take on the challenges of large-scale Enterprise: creating flexible and scalable solutions for millions of users. And most of all if you have a passion for learning, read on.
As a UX Designer at Cornerstone, you will play an integral role in our ideation and product development process working closely with fellow designers and closely collaborating with Product Managers, Product Strategists, UI Designers, and Software Development Engineers to create world-class Talent Management solutions for the largest enterprise employers and organizations in the world.
In this role you will…
- Design digital experiences with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, and innovation while possessing a solid understanding of UX best practices, methodologies, and artifacts.
- Consider the holistic user experience: Including end to end user experience, information architecture, workflows and data display.
- Works with supervisor and product design team to define best approach to solve each project; ability to shift and adjust to changing priorities is paramount.
- Utilize and advocate for our design system, working with design manager and senior designers who serve as guide and mentors.
- Draw informed conclusions from data to help your core team understand how customers think, act, and feel using our products.
- Collaborate with other UX team members, product managers, designers, and developers through product development cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate, defend, and sell designs to project team.
- Validate assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods and produce rapid iterations based on research findings.
- Contributes with documentation of UX processes and workflows for individual projects.
- Participates actively and constructively in design critique sessions.
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Up to 4 to 6 years of experience as a UX designer, product designer, information architect, or related discipline.
- Strong portfolio showing experience designing mobile and desktop digital products is required. Examples of shipped products a plus.
- One of the candidates must have strong portfolio showcasing UX for mobile applications
- Knowledge of design research methods—Usability, Competitive audit, assumption validation, etc.
- Well versed using design tools such as Sketch, UXPin, Invision, FramerX (a plus), Adobe Creative Suite, and Abstract.
- Exposure and theoretical understanding to analytics package like Amplitude, Mixpanel or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate. Highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program UX Design here