Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Design | Full-time | COVID-19 remoteApply with Indeed Apply
- Conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept, prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design).
- Working with managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material.
- Meet users to gather information about their requirements and to find out what needs researching, designing or usability testing
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team
- Understand Qualitative and Quantitative research methods
- Put users at the centre of a design to make it simple, easy to use and good looking
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers.
- Promoting user centred design principles and best practice across the organisation
- Good at influencing user needs to senior stakeholders, and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs.
- Experience of conducting user interviews.
- Experience analysing both quantitative and qualitative data to produce UX artefacts.
- Previous experience of managing, planning, designing.
- Previous experience of developing and conducting usability testing sessions.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program UX Design here