Internship Position – Social Media intern
Stipend – Yes
Qualification – Pursuing Graduation/ Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional
No of Internship available – 10
We are looking for the young and fresh minds who love to scroll down the social media platforms such as Intsagram/LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Youtube a lot. The Chosen interns need to work on everyday on Social media trends and coming up with creative ideas for the social activities to be done. It requires those self-motivated students who aspire to become the social media manager and have developed a niche taste on food and travel Social media activities.
Day-To-Day responsibilities include:
- Work on social media marketing with passion
- Work with knowledge of social media tool
- Post content on social media platforms
- Search content and make modifications to the content
- Do thorough research on current trends
- Knowledge of Canva / Photoshop is a big Plus
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Who are available for the work from home job/internship
- Who can start the work from home job/internship from May 2020.
- Who are available for duration of 3 months
- Students /Professionals have relevant skills and interests
Perks of Internship:
Stipend, Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre-placement letter to eligible students.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Digital Marketing here