Machine Learning Engineer
₹6L – ₹15LApply now
● Be working on all aspects of a production machine learning system. You will be acquiring data, training and
building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in
production, and more.
● Work on performance tuning of models
● From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
● Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer
products and enhancement of the existing platform.
● Building workflows for training and production systems
● Contribute to documentation
About the team
● The machine learning team is a self-contained team of 9 people responsible for building models and
services that support key workflows for IDfy.
● Our models are gating criteria for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and
quickly. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
● The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We have ex-bankers, startup founders,
IIT-ians, and more.
● We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are,
and function as a platform and not a services company.
● You are an early-career machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is
someone with 1-3 years of experience in data science.
● You have a good understanding of Python and Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, or Pytorch. Our systems
are built with these tools/language and we expect a strong base in these.
● You are proficient at exploratory analysis and know which model to use in most scenarios
● You should have worked on framing and solving problems with the application of machine learning or
deep learning models.
● You have some experience in building and delivering complete or part AI solutions
● You appreciate that the role of the Machine Learning engineer is not only modeling, but also building
product solutions and you strive towards this.
● Enthusiasm and drive to learn and assimilate the state of art research. A lot of what we are building will
require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
Good to Have
● Knowledge of and experience in computer vision. While a large part of our work revolves around computer
vision, we believe this is something you can learn on the job.
● We build our own services, hence we would want you to have some knowledge of writing APIs.
● Our stack also includes languages like Ruby, Go, and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or
take an interest in functional programming.
● Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling would be a welcome addition. We use Docker and
Kubernetes for deploying our services.
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Data Engineering here