- We are looking for an SEO expert candidate with experience of 1-2 years to manage all Search Engine Optimization.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Ability to rank keywords on top level for Google & other search engines.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Search engine and directory submission.
- Post business ads and classifieds.
- Link exchange management.
- Social media profile management.
- Blog and forum posting.
- Social book marking.
- Google analytics report generation.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Desired Candidate Profile
- (B.E/B.TECH, BCA, MCA/ Diploma or IT Technical qualification).
- Possess good analytical & communication skills.
- Must be hard-working, motivated & willing to go extra mile in completing projects on time.
Fresher’s may not apply for this Job Opening.
Interested candidates kindly revert back with your updated Resumes on mentioned e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Digital Marketing here