Sales Development Representative – Chennai
Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors.
Chargebee’s SDRs are creative, high energy professionals & self-starters with a proven background in exceeding goals. We provide the training, tools and mentorship that will help advance your sales career at Chargebee.
We hope you’ve got
- Highly competitive personality
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Minimum of 12 months previous prospecting experience
- Clear, compelling, and competent communication across email, social media, and the phone
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Knowledge and use of CRM, LinkedIn highly preferred
- Creative and not afraid to fail
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
On a typical day you might
- Chance to sell cutting edge technology and a 4 week Onboarding-cum-training to give you the chance to excel at your role and future opportunities.
- A performance focused sales team that rewards success, learns from failures and continuously strives to be better every single day. A team that succeeds by pulling together and holding each other to high standards. We do not rest on our laurels.
- Drive net new pipeline and revenue growth through inbound lead qualification.
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Chargebee’s qualification criteria.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure future growth of the business.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Integrated Sales & BD here