Base Location: Bangalore, India
InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices. We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter everyday decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads daily, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi’s culture is centered around: Thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
We welcome you to be a part of this exciting journey of reimagining advertising.
North America is InMobi’s biggest region in terms of revenue. The North America account management team manages revenue operations and relationships with more than hundred customers in the region (including several Fortune 100 brands), serving them across InMobi’s different ad platforms (performance, brand and programmatic). We offer best in class mobile marketing solutions to North American advertisers, across the complete marketing funnel (brand awareness, mid funnel prospecting, app download and remarketing) via our programmatic platforms (InMobi Exchange SSP and InMobi DSP)
Account Manager (AM) plays a critical revenue management role at InMobi. AM is expected to work with external and internal stakeholders and drive cross functional support to maximize revenue. We are looking for a sharp, analytical and growth-oriented professional who can solve complex problems in a structured manner and has experience of working in cross functional roles, while proactively and clearly communicating data and insights to clients, sales, supply, product teams and to global leadership. This role will be based in Bangalore office within Americas Region.
What will you do?
- Play a critical role in running operations on the ground by solid program management of tasks across spectrum of end-to-end campaign delivery; supports the lead AMs based in North America / UK
- Lead campaign analysis and review; drive analytical projects to gather actionable insights and drive optimization decisions for live PMP, and Direct campaigns; provide consultative guidance to clients during weekly, bi-weekly discussions and quarterly business reviews
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support across teams (sales engineering, traders, ad operations, creative services, QA) to ensure revenue delivery for all the direct campaigns in the book of business
- Drive end to end delivery management for book of clients assigned (client onboarding, campaign delivery, post-campaign deliverables)
- Work with sales engineering, product and engineering team to help troubleshoot issues with external partners like attribution and viewability measurement companies (MMPs), data platforms (DMPs), verification vendors etc.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years overall experience, with at least 1-2 years in digital and/or programmatic advertising
- Excellent operational skills to get things done on the ground via cross functional collaboration; solid attention to detail to spot anomalies with a proactive approach
- Experience of working in client facing roles managing relationships and account strategy
- Must be willing to work with global teams across time zones and plan work accordingly
- Proficiency in standard business software, including Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and reporting software like Power BI and Tableau required
- Ability to handle requests from multiple client campaigns on daily basis; strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good to have
- Experience working in performance marketing, with DSPs and/or MMPs is a plus
- Experience working with SQL, Python is a plus; helps organize/analyze personally
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our AntWak Experiential Program Integrated Sales & BD here