Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing is an integral part of Freshwork’s marketing strategy. The growth of Freshworks as a company rests majorly on the ability of our digital marketing team to create interest in our products among potential customers. Given the stiff competition that exists in the SaaS business, digital marketing can have a huge impact on the top line of our company.
Role and Responsibility:
As a digital marketer, your primary objective would be to facilitate the sales team through demand/ lead generation. Your work will involve managing Adwords & other paid channels, reaching out to market influencers, creating & testing ad copy, making landing page optimisation, sketching out the leads plan for future campaigns and most importantly crunching tons of data. Your work will have a fair amount of market research to understand and build strategies to beat competition.
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Set Targets & build strategies to help achieve them
Qualification and Requirements:
- Background in business, marketing, finance, economics, or mathematics
- Understanding of digital paid media strategies (PPC, Social, Display, DV 360)
- Understanding of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Measuring solutions backed with numbers should be a part of your DNA
- Excellent critical thinking skills – effectively weigh the strengths and weaknesses of different solutions and approaches
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills – effectively weigh the relative cost/benefit of actions
- Should have the persistence to drill-down into problems until a solution is found.
- Active listener – ability to process and understand the needs and goals communicated by stakeholders, and ask relevant questions
- Excellent communicator – be able to explain complicated information effectively and patiently
- Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a must
- B2B marketing or tech marketing experience is a bonus
- Experience in the CRM domain will be an added advantage
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our Full-Stack Digital Marketing Program here