Sales, Advertising, & Account Manager
Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. In this context, Amazon is looking for a talented, Sales Rep to support the international Seller business on our Amazon websites. You will help Sellers & 3rd Party developers integrate their full catalogue technically with Amazon systems and synchronize their own system with their Amazon Selling Account using our Marketplace Web Services (MWS). You will be responsible for managing each Integration as a separate project starting from pre-sales to a successful launch on the platform.
We are looking for bright and motivated individuals to build their career with our Technical Integration team. You will join the Seller Onboarding team, helping our Sellers/developers using Amazon MWS/SP API on technical inquiries, providing automation solutions and guide them to get on launched on Amazon.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Analyze each Sellers existing system and work with their technical staff to define requirements, design appropriate integration solutions, validate data integrity and verify business processes.
· Provide onboarding support to recruited Sellers that build an automated integration with Amazon Marketplace Web Services.
· Provide technical guidance, review implementation progress, resolve technical issues and drive all stakeholders towards launch.
· Engage with the Sellers on a regular basis to onboard their content onto the Amazon platform.
· Gather facts and metrics about Seller issues that need to be driven to solution.
· Identify areas for operational improvement for Sellers.
· Work with Sellers to gather pain points in the listing process and educate them about the tools and processes which can make integrating easier.
· Ensure that all Sellers meet a high quality bar by (i) Achieving high-quality automation with Amazon MWS APIs, (ii) Ensure Sellers add their full selection onto the Marketplace
· Gather requirements and help us build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which Sellers and partners integrate with us.
· Work on additional projects, help improve new tools and create new SOPs.
• Bachelor degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 3 to 6 years of relevant working experience( Onboarding Sellers, API integration, Account management).
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
• Strong knowledge of XML and Web Services.
• Advanced computer programming logic, ability to work with IT systems, understand and work with XML feeds.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
• Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
• Exceptional analytical skills with a great attention to details.
• High level of ownership, results-oriented mentality, combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel) and the willingness to develop those further.
• Knowledge of SQL/DW would be an added benefit.
• Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence.
• Business Development/Account management/Sales experience with strong technical background is advantageous.
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications.
• Should have excellent balance between technical knowledge and business knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of at least one Object Oriented Programming languages is preferred (Java, C#, Python, PHP).
To prepare for this job, check out tons of free content here
Learn about our Account Executive Acceleration Program here