with Gursimran Singh, Head of Strategy – JioSaavn I Publicis Groupe I MICA
Also, know the roles and responsibility of Digital Marketer and soft skills required to excel in a Digital Marketing career
Date: May 13, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM
You can watch recording here
About Gursimran Singh
I have 14+ years of experience in building problem-solving interventions. Across different stages of brand building, my forte lies in bringing strategic perspectives that germinate out of scrutinised analysis of business strategy, consumer insights and their behavior in a digitised world. I have collaborated with creators, inspired and rallied teams towards creating effective solutions on several brands like Flipkart, upGrad, Unilever, Axis Bank, Nestle, Beam Suntory and achieved unprecedented outcomes. I have worked with renowned communication & marketing companies like Mullenlowe Lintas, Marico Kaya, Publicis Groupe and Tilt. I currently head the Strategy practice at JioSaavn.
A Day in the Life of a Digital Marketer
1. Who is a Digital Marketer?
2. When do you start your day and finish it off?
3. Does a Digital Marketer have to work in shifts?
4. Is there any seasonality in the work? For e.g. in banks.. quarter ending and year ending are highly busy period.
5. Please share one or two incidents on how a particular task kept you busy / in stress at work
6. How you plan your day to make it more productive. Productivity hacks/tips that work for you?
7. How has the work-life balance changed while working remotely?
8. What is the one thing you like most and least about the role?
9. How demanding is the job?
10. Is there any difference in “day in the life of” – if the person working for company or agency?
11. What is the general TAT you need to adhere to?
12. What is your mantra to keep calm and smiling?
2. Overview of Digital Marketer role and responsibility
1. What is the key role or job description for the Digital Marketer at entry-level?
2. How the job hierarchy looks like?
3. Soft skills requirement for Digital Marketing professional
1. Who are the different stakeholders you need to interact with on regular basis?
2. What are the top 3 must-have professional skills for Digital Marketer?
3. What advice you will give to your younger self?
Antwak is an experiential learning platform that has 1000+ free, bite-sized professional learning courses in 15+ domains such as Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Data Engineering, User Experience, Sales & BD powered by 2,500+ experts from 500+ brands & corporates across 30+ countries.
Antwak offers 16 week LIVE courses powered by the industry’s top professionals. Antwak enables college students and early professionals to get trained on in-demand skills and accelerate their careers in digital-first domains at a fraction of the costs of available alternatives. For more information, visit www.antwak.com.
You can get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: May 13, 2021
Time: 6 PM.