Design thinking is an act of creative problem-solving. Design thinking has a human-centred core. It uplift organizations to focus on the targeted audience, which conducts better products, services, and internal processes. While creating a solution for a business need the first question must be what’s the human need behind that?
The six phases of a design process:
- Observation: This phase is about noticing the end-user, learning, and being unlocked to creative possibilities. Here the goal is to understand the target audiences
- Ideation: In this phase, you start analyzing ideas with your team based on what you gathered from phase
- Rapid prototyping: Here you are going to rapidly put up a simple prototype of your plan. This builds it real and provides you with something to try out with the end-user. The aim of this phase is not to generate the perfect solution but to make sure the solution is on target
- User feedback: This is the censorious phase where without input from the end-user, you won’t know if your solution is on target or not, and you won’t know how to evolve your design
- Iteration: Once the feedback is received from the end-user, you can proceed with the changes of your design using that information. Keep repeating, testing, and combining user feedback until you’ve adjusted your solution
- Implementation: Here you have confirmed the functionality of your solution with the end-user and acquired your design just right, now it’s time to get your ideas into functionality
IDEO design thinking process:
IDEO (https://designthinking.ideo.com/) developed a unique process which came to be known as IDEO design-thinking frame-work.
By their own admission, IDEO did not invent design thinking, but they have become known for practicing it and applying it to solving problems small and large. It’s fair to say that they were in the right place at the right time. Their approach brings together what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable. These creative tools can also be used by people who aren’t trained as designers to address a vast range of challenges.
For more such informative videos visit our website here
Also, check our digital marketing blogs here