Google AdSense provides a space for the creators and publishers for earning money for the content they provide through online medium. Google AdSense attaches advertisements based on your content and the type of users or viewers on your platform. The advertisers pay for these ads and are willing to promote their services or products. The amount may vary, depends on the advertisers and hence you may receive different amounts at different times.
Google Adsense work in three simple steps:
- Make your ad space: Paste the ad code at the ad space on your site, and choose where the ad needs to appear.
- Bid strategy: Advertisers bid to show in your ad space. On your site the highest paid will be shown.
- You receive the amount: Google AdSense handles the billing part and handovers the amount to you without any inconvenience.
Google pays you on the basis of the number of clicks on your ad or ad impressions, which also depends on the type of ad.
Making money with Google AdSense:
- Study and cling to Google’s rules. Webmasters must comply with Google’s webmaster policies, as well as the AdSense program policy.
- Don’t open your personalized ads or refer others to click on them. Few things are against the rules. Like, Galvanizing clicks, acquiring Pay Per Click (PPC) space or using a scheme designed to operate traffic to AdSense pages.
- Have appreciable content your target market desires to peruse. Eventually, financial profit is made. Whether through AdSense or other monetization methods, by imparting beneficial content and excellent traffic to your blog or website.
- Use sincere, integrated-traffic building website marketing techniques. Search-engine optimization and article marketing are productive in getting a crowd to your site.
- Make sure your website/blog is optimized for mobile (responsive). Also, make sure you’re using sensible ads so Google can send relevant ad sizes to mobile phones viewing your site.
- Analyze ad types and arrangement to find the options that lead to the maximum revenue. Begin with appropriate size, and then divert them out to see if one size leads to more clicks than another.
- Max out your ad positioning. This permits you three quality ad placements per page. Utilize them all for maximum benefit.
- Have a scoreboard ad under your logo/symbol. Put an ad near your logo. Here it’s to be seen more likely. Rather than putting it at the very top of the site.
Watch AntWak videos on how Google AdSense works by Professionals. Learn more about Digital Marketing and its trends in 2021.
Also read our blog on SEO here.